The Family Law Practitioners' Association (FLPA) is a body devoted to serving the needs of those practising in the area of family law. Our membership includes solicitors, barristers and officers of the Family Court of Western Australia.
The majority of our members practise throughout Western Australia.
Please note: full access to this site is restricted to subscribed members of FLPA.
Member Services include:
- A comprehensive CPD programme
- An exciting social calendar
- Representation of members’ interests to bodies who influence legislative changes
- Regular bulletins and announcements
- Maintaining accurate membership details and links to the public
FLPA aims to provide comprehensive member services. If there are additional services which you think FLPA could or should provide, please contact us.